Ok, so I'm not quite sure how to do very much on here yet... slowly but surely getting the hang of it though. So please just bear with me! Oh, and welcome to our blog!
Yes, it let you comment! And I know! I'm excited too! I'm sure it won't always be the most fun thing to read... but I'll do my best! :0) Thanks for your help in telling me how to do pics and stuff! I'm sure I'll be needing some more help soon... lol
Hope you don't mind, but I sorta stole the layout (or whatever you call it!) that you guys have... I did have the polka dots, but mom said that was too dark, and this was pretty much the only other one I really liked... I might change it again, but for now this is what I have! ;) And I know I should change the color of the pics so that they halfway match... I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
Thanks for the comments! I will do my best not to disappoint you guys... I might do a post from tomorrow. We'll see! Charity, yep, that is definitely what friends are for... Esther, I miss you too! Anna, Sorry you didn't get to leave the first comment. :( :)
Yeah! I;m glad you got to start a blog! Can't wait to see more pics and updates! Keep up the good work. =)
ReplyDeleteLove
Charity
Yes, it let you comment! And I know! I'm excited too! I'm sure it won't always be the most fun thing to read... but I'll do my best! :0) Thanks for your help in telling me how to do pics and stuff! I'm sure I'll be needing some more help soon... lol
ReplyDeleteLove, Hans
Hey Charity,
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind, but I sorta stole the layout (or whatever you call it!) that you guys have... I did have the polka dots, but mom said that was too dark, and this was pretty much the only other one I really liked... I might change it again, but for now this is what I have! ;) And I know I should change the color of the pics so that they halfway match... I just haven't gotten around to it yet!
TTYL! ~Hans
I am sssooo glad ya`ll finally started a blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI did try to be the first person to leave a comment, but you know it didn`t work.:(
Can`t wait for pics and post to come!
You are doing a great job!
TTYL!
~Anna~
Well, I am mighty glad you started one too. I never get to see you guys so hopefully you will post a lot of pictures!
ReplyDeleteMiss you!
Essy
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHannah,
ReplyDeleteNo, I don't mind a bit that you used the same layout. As for the help - that's one of the things friends are for. =)
Love ya,
Charity
Hey Girls,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comments! I will do my best not to disappoint you guys... I might do a post from tomorrow. We'll see! Charity, yep, that is definitely what friends are for... Esther, I miss you too! Anna, Sorry you didn't get to leave the first comment. :( :)
Talk to you all later!!! Love you guys! Hannah
Its OK, don`t have to much fun today!:)
ReplyDeleteSee you Sday.
~Anna~