Ok, so these are all kinda mixed up and totally not organized, but I did this post through some new program on my bro's computer... Which made doing this WAY easier and quicker, but totally unorganized!! Nonetheless, here's some of the pics I got from our trip up north. Enjoy!!
I forgot about that picture I me and Mike!!! That was funny, but I am looking very stupidly dumbfounded at him!!!! Creepy!! I like the one of you three with the funky hats on!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you guys!!!
Thanks for posting them Hannah. I really enjoyed them. Oh, and you and Rachel look kinda alike in the one of ya'll posing with the pool sticks.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed all the pics!!!(as always:)) Looks like you two had a total blast!!!
ReplyDeleteWe missed ya'll!!!
...Did you use Windows live writer for this post? That's a cool program!
Yes, I did!! It's a sweet program! I need to play around with it a little more and get it all figured out, but what I've seen of it I like. :)
ReplyDelete