Okay, in reality... it was a day in the sun. But documented in pictures. That works, right? Anyways, yes, a very past due post. Not that anyone was complaining... they were just sayin'. lol
Ellen, this is a pretty legit picture of you... ;)
Awww....loved seeing the pictures and a POST ;)...But Miss Mitchell that picture of me is *awful*, I'm squinting so bad I look like a grump...oh well! =)
You POSTED!!! Cute pictures...loads of fun memories!=) Can't wait till next year...maybe I will get someone to take pictures for me, seeing that we sadly don't have any from this years picnic!=( ~Anna~
One picture of me and it's from a mile away.. It's cool though, it totally doesn't bother me or anything. I mean.. It's not like you took a million pictures of everyone else instead... :p
Awww....loved seeing the pictures and a POST ;)...But Miss Mitchell that picture of me is *awful*, I'm squinting so bad I look like a grump...oh well! =)
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
Charity
You POSTED!!! Cute pictures...loads of fun memories!=)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till next year...maybe I will get someone to take pictures for me, seeing that we sadly don't have any from this years picnic!=(
~Anna~
One picture of me and it's from a mile away.. It's cool though, it totally doesn't bother me or anything. I mean.. It's not like you took a million pictures of everyone else instead... :p
ReplyDelete