Looks like y'all had A LOT of fun! Like all the individual pictures and I LOVE the ones where it looks like y'all are throwing people in! That boardwalk/docking place (with the white railing) is really cool! Whenever we go we like to go up on it. LoL Anna~
Anna, yeah St. Augustine is cooler... But we never go cuz it's so far away!! Es, I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you... But he's over you. :( He told us a coupla weeks ago that you're just too old, so he's gonna' marry Marylou now. You have to give him some credit though... He WAS a really faithful guy!!! lol
Looks like y'all had A LOT of fun!
ReplyDeleteLike all the individual pictures and I LOVE the ones where it looks like y'all are throwing people in!
That boardwalk/docking place (with the white railing) is really cool! Whenever we go we like to go up on it.
LoL
Anna~
Heehee, thanks!! And yes, the big dock thingy is awesome!! Actually the whole place is awesome... I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt is really cool!
ReplyDeleteSt Augustine is even cooler though!:)
Anna~
I was just thinking....tell my hubby I said a very special, "HI!!" I haven't talked to him in forever!!
ReplyDeleteOk, Es, that sounded really WEIRD!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnna, yeah St. Augustine is cooler... But we never go cuz it's so far away!! Es, I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you... But he's over you. :( He told us a coupla weeks ago that you're just too old, so he's gonna' marry Marylou now. You have to give him some credit though... He WAS a really faithful guy!!! lol
ReplyDeleteOh, that's too funny!:) I think J.P. has gotten over me to some extent too!
ReplyDelete