Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family's are like fudge... Mostly sweet with a few nuts...



The family. We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together...


When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses.


You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.

The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.

I rest my case. I love my family.
And they all love my awesome hat... ;) lol

10 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I like the last pic of y'all.

    Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr, Grumpy, eh??? I HALFWAY like that hat...!!! Cute pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, I like that thing about the family and fudge...about sums our place up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halfway?!? Yeah right!!! You are TOTALLY jealous of my hat and you know it!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love what you said about family...you put it so accurately!!! I like all the pics- I think the first is my favorite though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, thanks!! Yep, I love the first one too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, fine. It's kinda cute...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's right, Honey!! You just know me too well!!! LoL

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!