Startin' the day out right. ;) THUMBS UP!! So, in case you were wondering, I am crazy. It's official. I went on this roller coaster with my bro, called Mt. Everest-guess that shoulda clued me in there-but needless to say, I screamed. A lot.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. I think heated discussion is more fitting though! ;) And I will repeat this truth until I get it through your thick head... YES. YOU. WILL.
Ouch, now I'm offended...you always do that at least once during our discussions!!!! ;) I guess I'll have to keep repeating myself as well...NO I WON'T!!!!!!!!
Uh yeah, I would have to say you're crazy...;) You wouldn't get me on a roller coaster!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!! I loved the one with Hannah in the red car the best!!
ReplyDeleteLiz, we'll get you on one someday. I promise! ;) And thanks, Ru. I look like a natural, eh?
ReplyDeleteNope, you won't niece dear...I would totally get sick!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha, never say never. Because yes, I WILL get you on one someday. Hey, if I can take it and not puke then I KNOW you can too!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely!!!!! ; )
ReplyDeleteHey, I didn't say never...and NO you won't!!! I can't even handle merry-go-rounds...I'll leave the roller coasters to you!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteNo but I know you meant it. And YES, I will!!! How is it that you and I always seem to get into arguments on 2 different blogs at once?!? lol
ReplyDeleteIdk...we do it a lot though!!! Besides, it's not an argument, simply a discussion!!! Lol Btw, you WILL NOT.....:P
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, forgot about that. I think heated discussion is more fitting though! ;) And I will repeat this truth until I get it through your thick head... YES. YOU. WILL.
ReplyDeleteOuch, now I'm offended...you always do that at least once during our discussions!!!! ;) I guess I'll have to keep repeating myself as well...NO I WON'T!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, yeah I do seem to be good at that don't I??! lol It takes two to tango.... YES YOU WILL!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I know...it always takes two!!! :P You WON'T change my mind, young lady....NO, I WON'T!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I won't, but I'm sure I could find someone else to change your mind. But uh, YES, MY DEAR AUNT, YOU WILL.
ReplyDeleteNope, you won't find anybody else to change my mind either!!! And NO I WON'T, Niece.....
ReplyDeleteWell, I don't want to argue it with you, so I'll just let time prove that I AM right... (yes you will!!!!!!)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it is kinda childish to be arguing like this, so I'll be done....but I will NOT
ReplyDelete