Sunday, February 13, 2011

Us being crazy... at church no less.. lol

Group pic..
and another...
Miss Leah
Sam & I
Abby
Mr Tumnus thinks he's some great photographer.. lol
Es & HannahCandid
I LOVE this one of Rudy.. she looks so mad in it!
Willie & Es
Char, Es, and Anna
Tim & Sam
Um.. don't ask what they were doing! Trying to look cool or something.. haha

Es and Leah
Abby & I
Rudy
Ruthie


Us having a serious discussion... You see how into it Abby was?!?

7 comments:

  1. It was just SOO awesome getting to see the Towle's yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Like your new background, etc...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was GREAT getting to see the Towle's yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! One thing that wasn't mentioned is that there was one boy in the girls picture! (Willie):) Thought I had to get you for that,:) calling my little brother a girl!!:);) Actually I just noticed that you put, "Group pic".:) LoL LoL
    The second one turned out fine..I think....!
    Like the rest too!
    Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Self portraits are the greatest!!! Okay, not really, but that one turned out good. Great pictures but the best part is all the fun we have getting them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, they really are sometimes!! And yep, the getting them process is the best part. ;) Anna.. Yes!!! I forgot he was in there!! Ladies man.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great seeing ya'll too. Hans, you'll have to send me the group pics...Deb only had one on her camera and it didn't turn out so well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!