Sunday, January 22, 2012

TN Vacation- pt. 1

Sooo I wasn't going to post any pics until I got home, but this place we're staying at for the week has internet! Which yeah, equals a happy me. Anyways, we got to Gatlinburg around midnight on Friday, so these some of the pics this far. Today we went up to the smoky mountains... I walked out the door in short sleeves. but wow, we got up there and it was COLD! And REALLY foggy... everywhere. It was the coolest place ever though!!! Actually this whole place is completely awesome. We're literally like RIGHT on top of a mountain, and you can see for miles around. My new nirvana! lol I'll have more pics later... the first few of these are from some place in GA, but the rest are from today. =) Enjoy!

~H                                            
























1 comment:

  1. Yay for high speed wireless internet! =)Thanks for taking the time to post. I enjoyed the pictures! Hope y'all {continue to} have a wonderful vacation!...

    Blessings!
    Charity

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!