So this morning we all went up to Ober, Gatlinburg, which is literally right up the road. Anyways, it's the coolest place. Some of us went on the lift thing that goes like WAY high up a mountain. Yeah, it was kind of awesome! 
We also went ice-skating... it was a first for Nathanael & Jon, but they both loved it!
I love this pic ^^ cuz if you look, Nathanael and I are epicly falling in the background. I caught us though, and surprisingly, didn't fall once the whole time. ;)
I'll hopefully have some more pics before we leave Friday morning. Wow, can't believe a week is almost up! But this has been an amAzing trip, and I'm so glad we were able to come. =) Oh, and just ftr, all these pics were taken with my new camera... the coolest thing since... french fries. Yeah. I love it!
Night, everyone...
~Hannah
Hannah, you're doing a great job with your new camera--*so* happy for you!
ReplyDeleteGlad y'all had a great trip...
Blessings,
Charity
Oh, and Anna and I we're pleased to see you were brave and went to the top of the mountain!...;)I love chairlifts!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Char!!! And haha... yes! I don't really have a problem w/ heights... it's the drops and stuff that get me. :P
ReplyDelete