I'll tell him u said that! He came in last Sunday while I was putting all these on here, and he was like, "Hey, you need to send those to my wife", and I said, "well I'm putting them all on the blog, but she'll see them"... He got mad and told me that he didn't want you to see the rest of us. Just him. I cracked up! LOL Don't you miss him?! ~Hans
Awwwww!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll tell him u said that! He came in last Sunday while I was putting all these on here, and he was like, "Hey, you need to send those to my wife", and I said, "well I'm putting them all on the blog, but she'll see them"... He got mad and told me that he didn't want you to see the rest of us. Just him. I cracked up! LOL Don't you miss him?! ~Hans
ReplyDeleteHe is waaay to faithful!! I figured he'd have forgotten about all that by now! Guess not.
ReplyDeleteLaterz!
Definitely not!!! This has got to be the longest long distance crush ever!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteAww! I love seeing all the pictures...thanks for inviting me to be a part of this. :) Hopefully it doesn't cause me TOO many late nights...haha
ReplyDeleteNo problem! Well between this and fb it definitely causes me LOTS of late nights.... Join the club! LOL
ReplyDelete-Hannah