Esther & Abrielle Jen and the cute little goats they brought! Leah, Anastasia & Sarrah
Dad & Nathanael Our little football player! Our other little football player! Football... You see all the little guys were right in there with them! Lizzy and the adorable little goat that Tim & Jen brought! J-Bug riding someone's bike... Not sure who's it was... =0]
Nathanael Ellen & Abby Watching everyone play volleyball Super Sam hitting the ball! Ari serving The guys playing basketball... Volleyball... That's pretty much what we played the whole time... ... It was fun though! Nathanael This was some game that Mr. Stringer came up with that you play with a beach ball.... ... It was actually fun... You had 4 people on the inside... and then however many on the outside Playing "the blanket game" JoHannah Leah & Dad
Sweet! Wish I had been there. Those were always my favorite things. That's about what it looks like when I play volleyball too, although I am getting better!!
Funny, that's what I always say too... "I'm getting better". My "getting better" though is always awful whenever I play with you guys!! You make me nervous or somethin', idk. LOL Just kidding!
Brings back some fun memories!!! =) You look thrilled with the game. Lots of cool action pics like the one of S hitting the ball!
ReplyDeleteSweet! Wish I had been there. Those were always my favorite things. That's about what it looks like when I play volleyball too, although I am getting better!!
ReplyDeleteLaterz!!
Funny, that's what I always say too... "I'm getting better". My "getting better" though is always awful whenever I play with you guys!! You make me nervous or somethin', idk. LOL Just kidding!
ReplyDelete~Hans