Thursday, April 8, 2010

The newest addition....

This is how Abigail slept last night... All night!! :0)


I actually held her! She is the cutest most awkward little thing to hold! (awkward because of her long legs!) lol
Andrew got in on it too!
Elisabeth, Annabelle and Mercy
I just had to put a picture of Macie... she's such a little brat, but she's totally adorable! She's 10 weeks old now. Can you believe it?! :0)
Mercy & her baby Abigail and her cows!
Dad rubbing her a couple of minutes after she was born.

Yesterday our cow, after being in labor since Sunday, finally had her baby. It's a little girl, and we named her Annabelle. She is so adorable!!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics. Andrew looks like he's ready to toss the thing. Funny!

    Laterz!
    Essy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Yeah, I came in holding it, and he's like, "aaww, let me hold the little thing" .... then he gets THAT look on his face! :0) Hey, I see you figured out how to do a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah,of course I figured it out I'm smart, remember? Kidding! Miss you!

    Laterz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is funny! I like your picture Esther!
    Hope your having a great day!
    I`m on my Dad`s moms laptop, we are having fun up here and are glad to be out of the car!:)
    If you don`t have anything to do, just stop by!;)lol

    ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!

    The calf is adorable....I would have to agree with Essy on Andrew and the calf. Come on over if you are wanting something to do...it'll only take about 16 hours to get here! ;) lol...miss ya too!

    ~Charity

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish that I was in Ohio right now!!!! Glad you guys had a safe trip! Have some fun for me! ;) Es, sorry, I forgot that you were smart... You just keep on reminding mr, k? Lol Miss all of you!! --Hans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahh, I meant me! Not mr! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!