Monday, August 2, 2010

Girls party!!!

Sarrah
Making the pizza
Naomi & Ruthie
The hula-hoop game (probably not the real name of it but it works!)



All the moms got in on the hula-hooping...
I have to say, it was VERY entertaining!
My mom...
Becky...
Joy...
Erica, here's the promised picture. ;) She said she was "busy" so she couldn't smile for the camera!
The finished pizza! Which btw, was great!


Sarrah, Charity, and I
Dutch Blitz!


Group picture...

The devotional, which Naomi led...
And did a great job of!

And then...
WE DANCED!!
Well, square danced that is...
We weren't the most skilled people at it but we had SO much fun!!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting them Hannah! That was way to much fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! Am I allowed at the next one? Mom

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!