Friday, August 13, 2010

Rain...

So for some reason I felt like doing a post on rain. Maybe it's because it's been raining for the past week? A lot. Yep, that must be it! Oh well, idk about you, but I love the rain! There's just something about it. I mean, sure it's no fun to drive in, and yeah it can get in the way of any (most) outdoor plans, and it's sure no cup of tea to bring groceries in while it's pouring (been there way too many times!), but! It is the perfect time to snuggle up with your favorite book, or to take a nap while you listen to the rain falling on the roof (if it's metal like ours!), and it's also the perfect opportunity to have friends over to play board games or talk... It's also, in my opinion, the best time to have hot chocolate chip cookies and a cold glass of milk... I love it! So, anyone else love the rain as much as I do... ? Well, there's my "rain" post for ya'! Thanks for enduring my endless rambling! I tend to do that quite a bit... lol "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain"
"I set my rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between Me and earth"... Genesis 9:13 nkjv And He always comes through with His promise! :)

2 comments:

  1. I just had to smile when I read this today. It was raining...again. =) We've had more rain this summer than I ever saw in Florida, but after so much of it, I really started to like it. The rainbows were so pretty tonight...I love that umbrella picture. =)So yeah...I love the rain too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, glad my rambling got a smile from someone! :) Yeah, it's rained pretty much all Summer here, too. I mean, not continually, but pretty often! I really do love it though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!