how cute! how are you guys doin?? I have to come over soon... I have just been sooo busy trying to get everything put together here,,, its like a big old storm hit everyting I own and threw it all over the place! lol... anyways, love you and talk to you soon! :) btw, talk mom into comin over here whenever you can! :)
Hey! We're doing good. How 'bout you guys? Yeah, we definitely know what it's like trying to get everything unpacked and in it's place... CRAZY!!! I wish we could come help you more. :( I did ask mom about coming over soon, but she didn't really answer so i'll ask her again. It's been super busy here too, between the puppies, and the boys leaving today, and business has been great so that's definitely kept us busy also. I can't wait to see it though! And you all too, of course! LoL. love you guys! :)
Wow! Quite the contraptions=) Cute!
ReplyDeletehow cute! how are you guys doin?? I have to come over soon... I have just been sooo busy trying to get everything put together here,,, its like a big old storm hit everyting I own and threw it all over the place! lol... anyways, love you and talk to you soon! :) btw, talk mom into comin over here whenever you can! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! We're doing good. How 'bout you guys? Yeah, we definitely know what it's like trying to get everything unpacked and in it's place... CRAZY!!! I wish we could come help you more. :( I did ask mom about coming over soon, but she didn't really answer so i'll ask her again. It's been super busy here too, between the puppies, and the boys leaving today, and business has been great so that's definitely kept us busy also. I can't wait to see it though! And you all too, of course! LoL. love you guys! :)
ReplyDelete