Friday, October 1, 2010

Chillin' with friends...



Esther & I... Miss u, Es!!
My bro doing hay... Or, uh, stopping for a picture while doing hay. :)
Danny & I
Es, Christi, and me
Sam & Joe
Es, Deb, me, LizSam & I
Cool, huh? I thought so at least. :)

16 comments:

  1. Should I cry? I miss you guys! Come back SOON for another, longer visit. PLEASE?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try my absolute hardest!! I promise!!!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv U back! (But not in the weird way!!)
    And U better try, Hunny:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Ya'll are way too mushy for me!
    But we do miss you, Hannah. When ya'll come in November, you definitely have to stay a couple weeks to make it worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WUV U 2, LIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I miss u 2, Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we will definitely make it worth it, Lizzy!!! I'll see to that. ;) Wow, I just said your name 3 times in one paragraph.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to say in the last comment that I think the pic of you and Danny is...funnily weird:)
    Luv U!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why yes, yes it is!! I look like some sorta freak in it, but I put it anyway for some reason. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something just doesn't look right in the pic of Sam working?!? The hat, the BOOTS!!!, the work...not sure what it is:)Love ya, Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture of us girls is really weird. Debby looks like she just ate a lemon,and I look like a total freak. Liz and Hannah look like they had a little too much to drink!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, speak for urself, missy!! Me and Liz look great!! lol Rach, yeah, that's a very rare sight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really neat pix!!!!!! Alright, so you can stop complaining now. I'm putting a comment on your blog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look like you had fun! I wish I could come, I would love to meet everyone up there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh, and... love the look sam! LOL :) love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  15. Are ya gonna do any new posts or not?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!