Friday, October 1, 2010

My Journey - part 2

Here's some random pix from the journey. They're not in any order. Just randomly uploaded!! lol That's me for ya... :) Enjoy!The gorgeous 'bond falls' in Michigan.
Regardless of our age, we were fighting over a marsh-mellow...
Then we each got one!
Sandie & I
The lodge, where my team stayed.
Our team leader, Cheri, Rae, and me. We were 3 peas in a pod!! I actually helped in the kitchen!! Don't act too surprised... lol
My team
A gorgeous tree that I just had to have a picture of!!!
Lizzy & I

Us being weird
Karen & I
Becca & I
Gigi, me, and Karen

Lily & I
Some of the beautiful scenery!!!
I loved this gazebo!
On our last night there we all got our hair and make up done...

2 comments:

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!