Nice:) I love the one of you and Liz w/ your ice cream cones=)
Yeah,Hans....you would have to put the pic of us eating on there!!! You should have put the arm wrestling one on!!! LoL
That was really good ice cream!!!!!! lol Liz, I already look like a geek in that one pic, and I look like even more of a geek in the arm wrestling one.. NO way is that going o here!!! Course, I already have it on my Picasa... Oh well! =D
Good pictures! I like the one of you at the top!:)LoLAnna~
Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!
Nice:) I love the one of you and Liz w/ your ice cream cones=)
ReplyDeleteYeah,Hans....you would have to put the pic of us eating on there!!! You should have put the arm wrestling one on!!! LoL
ReplyDeleteThat was really good ice cream!!!!!! lol Liz, I already look like a geek in that one pic, and I look like even more of a geek in the arm wrestling one.. NO way is that going o here!!! Course, I already have it on my Picasa... Oh well! =D
ReplyDeleteGood pictures! I like the one of you at the top!:)
ReplyDeleteLoL
Anna~