Oh, man Friday night was SOOOOOOOO much fun!!!! I'd LOVE to do that EVERY week!!! And the picture idea was a great one, Hans!!! :) :) :)
Sorry I wasn't around for this picture Hannah. They turned out great.
Where is that??? Looks like you guys were having a blast and a half:)
The foyer at church... That was at the poem reading thing. :)
Gottcha:) What went on at that thing? Was it kinda like the rehearsal or what???
No, it was just kids reading poems. Idk what the point of it was, but it was fun I guess. =)
Sounds interesting. I guess the best part would have been the fact that you had a night hanging out with friends:) Those are always fun!
Yep, exactly! :)
Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!
Oh, man Friday night was SOOOOOOOO much fun!!!! I'd LOVE to do that EVERY week!!! And the picture idea was a great one, Hans!!! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteSorry I wasn't around for this picture Hannah. They turned out great.
ReplyDeleteWhere is that??? Looks like you guys were having a blast and a half:)
ReplyDeleteThe foyer at church... That was at the poem reading thing. :)
ReplyDeleteGottcha:)
ReplyDeleteWhat went on at that thing? Was it kinda like the rehearsal or what???
No, it was just kids reading poems. Idk what the point of it was, but it was fun I guess. =)
ReplyDeleteSounds interesting. I guess the best part would have been the fact that you had a night hanging out with friends:) Those are always fun!
ReplyDeleteYep, exactly! :)
ReplyDelete