I'm imagining that the game would have been quite humorous to watch!!!! :) So who actually won the game?!?
Yep, extremely so!! And the boys won. Go figure. Even me with my mad athletic skills just couldn't beat them!! Next time... lol =)
That was my guess!! I'm not saying your athletic skills are bad....though I'm still doubting they're as good as you say!!! lol
As good as I, oh please!! Let me put it this way: if I were a guy I would be the next Tim Tebow. Enough said. :)lol
Tim Tebow, huh? Doubt it, Honey Child:) Wish I could have watched this game though!
So you doubt my abilities as well?? Ouch... :(
Sorry:(
How fun!!! you guys are awesome team mates whenever we get to play with y'all!!!:)
And...how did that happen...the guys winning?!?!? With only one teenage guy against three teenage girls!?!?! And you girls are all great players:) lol
I have no idea how it happened!!!! I guess cuz us 3 teenage girls almost never play, where the 1 teenage boy is pretty much in love with his football! Literally... lol
Don't blame him....I LOVE football too. Just don't play it very often!!:) LOL
I'm not blaming him a bit!! I love football too... I'm not as into it as he is, but yeah, I still like it!!
Football...not my game:) That's one of those things that are just BORING:) At least to me it is!! Others?? Have different opinions:)
It CAN be boring, but also a lot of fun!! Especially the super bowl... Cuz we have a big party for it every year!!!!!
It's not Essy? Well to each his/her own:)Btw, sorry about the last comment you can just permanently delete it cuz it was really messed up:)
I think it's fun to watch. I just don't like playing it myself:)
Wow, such a small post... Such a big discussion... Hhhmmm... lol
Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!
I'm imagining that the game would have been quite humorous to watch!!!! :) So who actually won the game?!?
ReplyDeleteYep, extremely so!! And the boys won. Go figure. Even me with my mad athletic skills just couldn't beat them!! Next time... lol =)
ReplyDeleteThat was my guess!! I'm not saying your athletic skills are bad....though I'm still doubting they're as good as you say!!! lol
ReplyDeleteAs good as I, oh please!! Let me put it this way: if I were a guy I would be the next Tim Tebow. Enough said. :)lol
ReplyDeleteTim Tebow, huh? Doubt it, Honey Child:) Wish I could have watched this game though!
ReplyDeleteSo you doubt my abilities as well?? Ouch... :(
ReplyDeleteSorry:(
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! you guys are awesome team mates whenever we get to play with y'all!!!:)
ReplyDeleteAnd...how did that happen...the guys winning?!?!? With only one teenage guy against three teenage girls!?!?! And you girls are all great players:) lol
ReplyDeleteI have no idea how it happened!!!! I guess cuz us 3 teenage girls almost never play, where the 1 teenage boy is pretty much in love with his football! Literally... lol
ReplyDeleteDon't blame him....I LOVE football too. Just don't play it very often!!:) LOL
ReplyDeleteI'm not blaming him a bit!! I love football too... I'm not as into it as he is, but yeah, I still like it!!
ReplyDeleteFootball...not my game:) That's one of those things that are just BORING:) At least to me it is!! Others?? Have different opinions:)
ReplyDeleteIt CAN be boring, but also a lot of fun!! Especially the super bowl... Cuz we have a big party for it every year!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's not Essy? Well to each his/her own:)
ReplyDeleteBtw, sorry about the last comment you can just permanently delete it cuz it was really messed up:)
I think it's fun to watch. I just don't like playing it myself:)
ReplyDeleteWow, such a small post... Such a big discussion... Hhhmmm... lol
ReplyDelete