You definitely are having a lot of fun doing all those photo projects:) Those things can be soo funny!! TOMORROW!!! Rach and I MIGHT be picking you up! We are gonna try to get past mom! She wants everyone here for Thanksgiving,but since it's just down the road...!!!) So excited;)
Yes I am! They're pretty sweet. :) That would be cool if u all could pick us up!! Good luck getting past your mom. ;) lol IF you all do come get us have Rach let Ange know, cuz she's all set to get us. :) See ya soon!!
Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteY'all definitely have alot of look-a-likes in your family:)
Haha!!
ReplyDeleteYou definitely are having a lot of fun doing all those photo projects:) Those things can be soo funny!!
ReplyDeleteTOMORROW!!! Rach and I MIGHT be picking you up! We are gonna try to get past mom! She wants everyone here for Thanksgiving,but since it's just down the road...!!!) So excited;)
Yes I am! They're pretty sweet. :) That would be cool if u all could pick us up!! Good luck getting past your mom. ;) lol IF you all do come get us have Rach let Ange know, cuz she's all set to get us. :) See ya soon!!
ReplyDeleteJealous....J/K...somewhat!! Wish I was there!!:) Miss ya'll already!
ReplyDelete