Saturday, May 1, 2010
Fun with the Schmidt's & Maxson's....
Yesterday we had the Schmidt's & Maxson's over, so I thought I'd post some of the pics we got. Which isn't that many, but still, here they are! We pretty much just played volleyball until after dark so that's what all the pics are of. We had so much fun though!! And I think I might, just maybe, be getting better at it.... lol Enjoy!! ~Hannah
Jonathan took this picture of Isaiah and I thought it turned out adorable!! Look at that face!
Ben serving
Josh serving
Go Lizzy!!
Jeremy taking a rest

My um... great... team
Matt wanted to see if he could ride our little bike.... He succeeded!!
Josh giving Matt a piggy-back ride.... It was pretty funny! LOL
JoHannah & I
Lizzy & Josh
We were winnin'!

The losing team... We beat them in 4 games! Yay us!!
Sam & Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had allot of fun! The picture of Isaiah is really cute.
ReplyDelete