Friday, July 16, 2010

Cousins...





23 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwww! My Lil Man has his own catagory!!!!!! lol thank u girls sssoooo much for keeping him Sat.!!!!What a help and a blessing you are!!!!!! Loveu all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new individual pictures, looks like the Gator fans have truly taken over the south:( The 4th looked like a lot of fun. Benjamin P.S. Go Seminoles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you know we don't mind! We love having our boys!!
    Ben, Gators haven't totally taken over the south. There's still some faithful 'Noles fans down here! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!
    Han, Sonds to me like you r 1 of them!:( (Noles fan)
    But I would deffinently have to say,
    "Go Gators!"
    lol
    ~Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yepperz, I am most definitely a 'Noles fan... Surrounded by pretty much Gators only! :( What is the world coming to? That's a sad, sad thing... LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree w/ Anna....GO GATORS!!! :) And it's not sad either...LoL all noles fans! ;)

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gator bait!! Seminoles are definitely better.. And hey, they need some supporters... Right? I do have to admit though, I am a Tebow fan! Not that he's a gator any more. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen girlies... I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Hannah, Ruth and Sarrah ... and Lizzy :) SOOO Much for coming over today! You guys are waesome and I am SO thankful to have you! Just so everyone else knows how wonderful you are, These girls already have busy lives and could have ben doing any millions of things today but they took their time and came over to totally pack my whole house to move! You did a wonderful job too! Oh and btw, I totally didn't mean you guys had to leave! You could have stayed all night... I was just joking :) I love you all and thank you!!! :) Oh yeah, Tell Ruthie, she can be my new niece too! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yeah, and .. Sam is so handsome! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome!! We didn't mind a bit!! It was actually fun. ;) And I know you weren't serious about us leaving... I just figured B. wouldn't want to come home to a house full of people, and mom actually pulled in right behind us as we got home so it worked out well!! Btw, I am so in love with your car!! Thanks for letting me drive it!! It was great... That thing is amAzing!!

    P.S. thanks for the cheerios! I'm addicted! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww...you guys are so loved! :) I agree w/ Jess...you guys are great! LoL

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I really feel loved! Such a great feeling! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jess, I forgot my ipod at your house. It was by the tv. If you could locate it and give it to the Hannah that would be great. Thanks.... and I'd love to be your new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yep Ruth, I found it a little while after you left! sorry about that... I will take it to Hannah in the next day or so. And yep, you girls are all loved very much! :) and.... HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY ABBY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, I meant to ask you hannah... is Sams cel # 208-7**9? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey, I like how you put the text above the comment box, Hans! :) I'm sure you guys will have TONS of fun today...ya'll can think of me when you are on the roller coaster! Actually, don't think of me cause that could ruin the fun! :0 And I don't want to ruin your day! Anyway, HOPE to see ya Friday!!!

    LoL, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks! I'm sure we will have lot's of fun! Always do. :) We're actually about to leave now! Better go! We'll hopefully see everyone Friday, but idk!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey, I have some reasons why it would be GREAT if ya’ll come tonight. (1) We’d be blessed by or REALLY enjoy ya’lls company and (2) people would be blessed by your cookies, Hans! :) And, you might enjoy it- as long as- you plug your ears when it’s my turn! LoL!:):)

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!