Lizzy
Monday, July 5, 2010
Independence Day Celebration!
Okay, well there's almost 60 pictures here... I love looking at pictures, as I'm sure most of you do, so I just put a whole bunch on here... Hopefully not too many!! But anyhow, feel free to comment.... And enjoy!
J-Bug & Alanna. I love the look on her face!
My perfect cookies! =0]
Mrs. Saint and the very cool flag looking dessert she made
Nathan
Abby
Esther, Ruth, Tim, Naomi, & Becky
Pastor & Alanna

Mr. John & Mrs. Saint (And Glorianna!)
Playing volleyball.... Which we did A LOT of!!

Sarrah & Charity

Me

That just looks too easy...

Ruthie

Right before the sun went down the sky got this really weird color, so that's not just the picture... that's really how it looked!
Hay rides!
Sarrah & I
Sarrah & GraceLynn
Jonathan & Charity


Micah
Sarrah, Anna, & Ruth
The Ranger looked like this pretty much the whole day... Packed!
Horse rides...




Joy & Nathanael
Doing fireworks

The coloring isn't the best on this picture, but I think you pretty much get the idea of what the front of our house looked like during the fireworks!
Of course, some people went to sit on the hay bales too...


Ruthie & I
Dad
Nathanael
Sarrah & Abby
Lizzy
After the fireworks everyone got sparklers...
Even me! lol

Then after the sparklers some of us went inside and sang for a while...

Ru, Esther, & Sarrah
Mike, Michael, & Darin
Mr. Saint & Tim
Nathanael & Sarrah
Me & Jonathan... He looks like he definitely enjoyed his chocolate cake!
Overall we had a REALLY great day!! Looking forward to next year... Thanks to everyone who came!! =0]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was SO much fun!!! :) Thanks SO much for having us!!!! We had a FANATASTIC time!! I'm like you, Hans, in that I enjoy all the pics too!
ReplyDeletebtw, missed you last night-sorry you couldn't come...last night was fun too but I'm sure your bros already told you whatever there is to know about it! lol
~Cheryr
I know, I wanted to go so bad last night!! Oh well, maybe next year!! Glad you had fun. ;)
ReplyDeleteOh man, that looks like it was LOADS of fun!
ReplyDeleteI love the very first pic of Jon and Alanna! Very cute!
You'll be 17 by next year so hopefully you'll get to tag along with Sam!!! ;)lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Thanks for posting all those pics! We had a GREAT time! I wish we could all get together like that every week! Man, the ranger sure did stay packed!:)
ReplyDeleteOh, tobad you didn`t get to come to Sun. night, they turned out really good and we had fun! Hopefully you can come next year!:) Thanks again for having us!
lol
~Anna~
Okay, I know this is out of context…..but we kept laughing about your “special recognition” in church last night, Sam. Believe me, I know ALL about it!!! =) Being a pastors grandaughter and a pastors daughter! And I’m sure Essy knows all about it too!!! (I.e.) next one to graduate in the family, being the oldest grandchild, how I help out when I’m over there….and those comments are all made FROM THE PULPIT!!! By my Grandaddy…..it can be kinda embarrassing sometimes! Lol
ReplyDelete~Ladybug (you can call me that if you think I’m a pest!)
Yeah it was kinda funny. I don't know what to say to that, except that the only way it could have been more awkward, is if they had me stand up, and they sang me the anniversary song jk and then have me tell everone how much my braces mean to me... You know I think I just thought of a new tradition for church lol......;)
ReplyDeleteYou're too funny Samuel!
ReplyDeletelove Mom
You're hilarious!!!...:) That would be an interesting tradition.....lol But I would be THRILLED about getting braces too, hopefully I'll be able to get them before I'm your age, but we'll see!
ReplyDeletelol,
Cherry.
Hmm...you may want braces Miss Charity, BUT THEY ARE A PAIN IN THE NECK!(actually it's the mouth!)
ReplyDeleteThey about kill you when they put new wires and stuff on:(
I am soo excited though because I only have about 2 more months before I get mine taken off:)
I can't wait to get mine! They look SO pretty!! I've always thought so at least... The pain will be worth it!! LoL This is coming from someone who has no idea how they really feel...
ReplyDeleteOh, I totally agree that the outcome is great, but when they hurt really bad, you kinda forget that it will be worth it in the long run!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Charity, I have had a few comments about being a pastors kid, but most the comments come from having a certain Heather Rogers as your Grandma!!! (She's great though!!)
All I have to say about braces right now, is it's a great way to lose weight, I haven't been able to eat much of anything in three days!!! no lie.....I think the doctors have some kind of an alliance with weight watchers... Lol lol lol L
ReplyDeleteHans, I've always thought they look pretty too!(Yeah, that sounds really vain!)lol Essy, I should have known that you Granny would be the one making the most comments!!:) Sam, Poor guy!
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Nah, Samuel is just fine!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I screwed that comment up and was a little too late to try to fix it:)
ReplyDeleteOne of the last times I got my wires changed, they didn't start hurting until we had gotten Little Ceasers pizza. Try eating that when your teeth hurt:)
Sounds kinda painful! Hey, I'm actually eating Pizza Hut right now! lol
ReplyDeleteHey, you guys are making me wnat some pizza! jk btw, I could tell ABby was quite happy about not having to get her teeth pulled, I would be too!
ReplyDelete~Cherry