Friday, July 23, 2010
Honesty... They say it's the best policy...
Okay all you faithful blog readers, this may sound strange, but what do you think of the new header? Better, or did you like the one before? Honestly...? I know it's not the greatest picture, I mean, we were at a theme park when it was taken, but it is the most recent picture we have of our whole family, so I kinda thought it was more fitting than just the 7 of us children. I have the other picture as the footer now, but I can always switch it around.. I'd love to hear all of your opinions on it!! =0] Btw, I don't know why it's kinda grainy. The picture for the footer comes up nice and clear, but for some reason the header picture doesn't. Not sure what's up with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, I like it..seriously! :) And I understand why you wanted to do everybody. Ya'll look happy to be alive! :) Okay, whatever!
ReplyDeleteLoL,
Cherry
Like it alot! It does look like you all are having fun!
ReplyDeletedid Abby enjoy her day??? Abigail Lynn! You are almost as Old as me when I was 12!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteI like the header allot, other than the grainy part. I'm sorry we didn't make it to Abby's party. See you tomorrow at church.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I'm going to play around with it 2morrow and see if I can't get it clearer. See ya' in the morning! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I re-did the header, and I think I got it way less grainy. Looks like it to me at least! lol
ReplyDeleteIt does look allot less grainy and I love the music on the blog.
ReplyDelete