Sunday, July 25, 2010

Making memories...

Thursday we went to SeaWorld for Abby's birthday. It turned out to be an awesome, fun-filled day, and we were very glad that Esther was able to join us for it! Doing the collages was way quicker than doing each picture individually, so I thought I'd try it for this post. You can see them up closer by clicking on the collage. Enjoy the pics! Oh, and I know there aren't very many pictures of my brothers, but that was totally their fault! They wouldn't let us take them! lol









2 comments:

  1. Looks like ya`ll had lots of fun!
    Like your hat Han!
    Missed ya`ll 2day!
    Anna~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like SO much fun! :) The pic of Andrew and Lizzy is hilarious! I love the collages and the top and bottom pics are really cool too! LoL

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!