Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"So long, farewell...."

The picture? Only because it went with the name of this post. :) So, tomorrow morning, as most of you already know, Samuel and I are flying up to Wisconsin. We'll be returning on the 25th of this month. For 10 days of this trip I'll be on a Journey to the Heart up at the Northwoods in Michigan. You can read all about that here. Well I guess that's it... I just wanted to let you all know that the blogging staff (aka me :) won't be here for a while. Though I will try and do a post tomorrow evening to let you know that we made it safely. Please keep us in your prayers!! Love, Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Missed you allot Wednesday evening. Your mom said it was colder than you expected when you got there and Samuel said on facebook it was 39 that night. WoW!! Thats hard to imagine sitting here in florida right now. We miss you allot. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ru!! I missed you all too!! Yeah, it was super chilly.. It was about 50 something when we stepped off the plane. BIG weather change!!! lol It's been cool today, but the sun is shining so it's not unbearable. THANK GOODNESS!! Miss you!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!