Thursday, September 9, 2010
Yes, we made it!!!!
And... I... Officially LOVE flying in a jet!! The first time I wasn't so keen on it, but now? It's great! Not so sure about the smaller planes just yet... lol. So, yeah, we are finally in Wisconsin!! We did miss our first flight (not our fault!!), but we were able to catch another one, so it all worked out. We went from hot and sunny Florida to... Bbrrr!! It's super chilly here! Today has definitely been better weather wise then yesterday, but it's still cool.
These clouds were SOOO GORGEOUS!! Honestly, about one of the prettiest things I have ever seen. And this picture doesn't even do them justice!!
After we missed our 1st flight we had to wait 2 hours for the next one... This is Sam waiting... (texting the whole time!)
This is me waiting... I pretty much just people watched the whole time... Wasn't really anything better to do!
FINALLY taking off!!
And FINALLY on our way!! Not sure when I'll get a chance to do another post, as we're heading to Chicago Saturday, so this will probably be it for a while. :) Hope you're all doing well!! ~Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the pictures taken from the plane, there just beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAWWWW!!! This is so sad!!! you are gone!! GONE!@!! :( hope youre havin fun! :)lol... love u two! be safe!!!
ReplyDeleteHope your having a blast with all the weird people up there!! I know they are...LOL!!
ReplyDeleteJust do me a favor and don't EVER get as weird and nutty as them! If you do...you'll never recover=)
Sad that they're gone? What are you saying ? I for one am having a wonderful time without them, I get to have a whole month Hannah and Samuel free!!!! =) jk I actually do kinda miss you guys. Have fun and I'll see you when you get back =) ~ Sarrah ~
ReplyDeleteIt is extremely sad that we're gone... I would definitely miss us if I were you all!! lol We'll be home Saturday though, so all your troubles will be over!! JK. ;) I've missed all of you all very much!!! Love you!! :)
ReplyDelete