
I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time believing that this Summer really is coming to an end. I'm thrilled that we'll be getting some cooler weather, but this Summer, for me, went by really fast. Almost too fast. Makes you stop and think about how your life really is but a vapor, huh? No, I'm not trying to sound morbid, it's just what I've been thinking about lately. Makes me want to really treasure every minute of this life I've been given, and the people in it, because whether we want it to or not, time is flying past us! All that to say this: I LOVE FALL!! It ties pretty close with Winter in being my favorite season of the year. I love how the leaves change colors (ok, not in Florida, but they do in other places and I love it!), I love how the weather gets cool without being cold, I love how pumpkins are everywhere... I drove past Dunkin Donuts the other day and they now have "pumpkin muffins". lol I don't even like pumpkins a bit, but for some reason seeing them makes me happy. :) Fall really is a super great time of year!!! Agreed?! I hope all of you have a wonderful rest of the Summer!! :)
How could you not like pumpkin muffins, girl?!? They're great!! lol ;)
ReplyDeletebut pumpking spice candles are the best... with all the windows opened up wide!!! :) When fall comes I wanna be outside ALL day, sitting in the hammock, reading a book... sigh, my FAVORITE time of year! :)
ReplyDeleteI totally agree!! About the candles, not the muffins... lol. :) I am so looking forward to fall being in full swing!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures Hannah Girl. Autumn is my favorite time of the year also.
ReplyDeleteWith much of our work outdoors, it's always been a welcome change after our scorching summers. Glad you and brother are having a nice time. Love, Dad