Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Journey - part 1

Hey people!! Wow, I feel like I have SO much catching up to do on here, but we'll be gone yet again until Thursday, so I guess that will all have to wait. I just wanted to get on here and say howdy and let you all know that we're back, but I'll try and make this post as quick and to the point as possible because I need to go pack. :) Well, obviously we're back home now. Got in late Saturday night. That was about the most exhausting trip I have ever taken!! It really was great though. :) The journey, and the time we got to spend with friends. The journey was truly amazing. I watched God work in peoples lives in a way I've never seen before. His presence was just SO powerful!! People were literally just broken before the Lord. We prayed, and fasted, and read the Bible, and heard sermons, and went through 6 bad heart conditions, and then 12 good heart conditions. See, doesn't that sound exhausting?! I wouldn't have changed a thing though. :) Oh, and the leaves up there were super gorgeous!!! One of the girls one my team kept making fun of me for taking so many pictures of the leaves, and then she was finally like... "You're from Florida... You've never seen leaves like this have you?" I was like, "I sure haven't!!" I loved them!!!! I thought this picture turned out just gorgeous!! :)
Most of my amazing team!! Karen, me, Lily, Gigi, Andi, Angie, and our leader, Cheri. They were great!
Me..
The beautiful lake. :) Well, I guess that's it for now. I still have a bunch more pictures to put on here, but, like I said, that will have to wait. :) Hope you're all doing great.. I've missed you all!!

5 comments:

  1. It was a total blast having you all up here. It wasn't long enough though because I hardly saw you at all:(
    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! We missed you down here and cant wait to see you on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time. The nature pics are gorgeous! We missed ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Es, I totally agree... Better than nothin though! Miss you lots!! :) Ru, I've missed you too. It was great seeing you tonight. :) Charity, I've missed you all too.. See ya Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW! What a GORGEOUS place!!! I bet you had a Blast! I'm glad you guys had a good time and got back home safe... I think the pics of the leaves are gorgeous! I'm going to use one of them for my computer! :) Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!