This afternoon we went to a party type thing at church that Mrs. Mclain got together. It was actually a little boys party just for them to get together and play games and whatnot.... Well naturally, with them being "little" and all, the mothers and sisters all had to come along... So we did! It really was fun though, even if we didn't get to have relay races and water balloon fights (Poor us!). LOL Enjoy all the pictures!! I'm going to get dinner! Later, Hannah

The newest addition to the Saint family... She is beyond cute!! Look at all that hair!!!

Little Miss GraceLynn was to cute not to get a picture of!


Daniel & Nathanael

Anastasia & Esther

About to play....

Lizzy

...This game...

...Some of them were having a little bit of trouble...

Ruthie & Mom

Playing a soap and bucket game... Not really sure what it's called...

We'll just call it the "bucket game" LOL

Since this was technically a "boys party", Mrs. House brought a sewing project for all the little girls....

I think they enjoyed it...

Yep they did!

Nathanael

Aren't we tough looking?!

Watch out!

Snack time!!

I just had to put these pics... My brother was sitting there with all the little girls! lol




Me (with a vine in my face!), Em, Sarrah

I could do it!!! I was so proud of myself (ya' know, hula-hooping takes some serious skill), that I decided to add the special effects to the picture!!

Jesse, Sam, & Sim

Ruthie, Me, Sarrah (I know I look super weird in this pic!!)

Katherine & Jon

Abby hula-hooping


Having a water balloon fight


Sarrah & Emily

Me and my capri sun... Love those things!!

Carrie, Elisabeth, & Katherine

Christianne & Abby

Not sure what was going on here...
Oh, and just for the record, there were 17 boys and 16 girls.... And that's not even counting the mom's!!
Sweet! Looks like you all had an absolute blast! I miss all those get togethers. Always were tons of fun.
ReplyDeleteLaterz!
By the way, that pic of you and the capri-sun is great! Sam looks a little out of place with all the girls!! My bros wouldn't be caught dead at a table full of only girls!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks! Yep, it was a lot of fun...And Sam actually seemed to be enjoying himself!! Go figure! lol
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics. It was allot of fun. Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pics! Looks like ya`ll had a blast!(To bad i had to babysit!):(
ReplyDeleteAnna~
Ruthie, no problem! Anna, I'm sorry. :( it was fun though!
ReplyDeleteLooks like tons of fun! Yes, I had 2 smile seeing Samuel sitting at the table w/ all the little girls...a little sis of mine would have liked to be sitting at that table too! :-) And, I have to agree w/ you about the caprisons I love those things! LOL
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Haha!! Ellen... Sweet little Ellen! lol See ya' Saturday?!
ReplyDelete~Hans