Thursday, May 27, 2010

A few random pictures,,,

So... since nothing really worth blogging about has happened lately I thought I'd just post these for the sake of a new post. Maybe it's just me, but I like seeing something new when I go on a blog. LOL So, here's something new for ya'! Girls group picture... I know we're missing some girls but they had already left church by the time we got this.
Sarrah
"A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be..."

We're very serious minded people...
Sarrah and Annabelle, the calf we got last week. Yep, another Annabelle. That's what Abby named her since her last calf didn't make it.

10 comments:

  1. Awwww man... I miss everyone! Pretend I am right-smack-dab in the middle of everyone else and you just can't see me! Kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw Hans, I totally agree about the new post thingy. I love seeing new posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alrighty, I'll pretend just for you! Wait a second... That's kinda strange... lol J/K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! :-) To bad we had already left! ;( lol

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! We were looking for you guys and Jo, but ya'll had already left. :( We'll get ya' next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stange is my middle name, didn't you guess that by now?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esther Stange!! I meant stRange!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, I knew that! I had just forgotten... Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. good pictures! especially the one of all you girls... and I like seeing new stuff also! except, where are all of the beautiful pictures of your lovely aunt and cute lil cousings?!?!? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I promise to post some pics of you all in the near future! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!