Sarrah getting ready to take the plunge! Jonathan... Yep, my little bro's came along with us! Renee Abby Nathanael J-Bug Carrie Anna & Ruthie Mrs. S. and Little Joe Becky & Renee Ruthie and I... We were boring people... We talked more than we did swim!I did at least... Not that I mind... I like to talk... Most people can't get me to stop talking! lol JoHannah & Sarrah Renee & Kim Lizzy, Abby, and Anna Naomi Miss. Olivia Julianne... Sideways... =0] They were all doing cannonballs... I opted out of that one! My little namesake... Hannah-Lynn! Ruthie Anna Mom Action shot! Love those! The pool was packed! I think I counted 40 people in all... Sarrah & her buddy Shamu All dry! lol Well, most of us...
Haha, yep I am!! I figure if I might as well do it while I'm thinking about it so I don't forget! I'm still waiting for another new post on your blog ya' know... LOL
I love all the pictures!!! Your really fast at getting them up.
ReplyDeleteHaha, yep I am!! I figure if I might as well do it while I'm thinking about it so I don't forget! I'm still waiting for another new post on your blog ya' know... LOL
ReplyDeleteThat was lots of fun....it was fun hanging out in the deep end and talking most of the time! lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Looks like loads of fun! Wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteYep, it was lot's of fun!! <3
ReplyDelete