Friday, May 14, 2010

May randomness!

Samuel getting baptized last Sunday...
I know I messed up on the order of these two pics... He should have been dry... Then wet. Oh well!! =0]
I LOVE this picture! His face says it all!
Lizzy
Dad on his birthday
Andrew
Lizzy and two of our puppies
Nathanael
Me... I know, kinda strange seeing me in glasses after all these years without them! lol
JP & Abby
Sam
Abby
My little No-Man! Aka... my cousin..

3 comments:

  1. Loved all the new pictures! Yah, I know I make mistakes w/ my picture order too. The fence post picture is really cool! =) lol

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Hannah! You have done a great job with this! Its really pretty! Especially cute pic of that baby! lol Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!!! I am SO glad that you FINALLY were able to get on here!!!!! Yep, I have to agree, that is one beautiful kid!! Maybe you'll have a baby that cute one day! :P Love u 2!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!