Thanks Dana! I totally agree about the color! And I am definitely working on a trip up there in the near future. Thinking September... But we'll see! Not really sure how much summer-ness would be left by than, but I'm sure it will still be great!
Hey, better late than never, right? It's actually ur sisters fault... They can't decide when they're going on The Journey!! So, i'm pretty much at their mercy right now. Gee, that's scary!! LoL
I love all the orange!
ReplyDeleteSweet niblets! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Me too! The first one would have been better with all 8 of us kids but certain people said they didn't want their picture taken! lol
ReplyDeleteTell Mr. Andy, that I said that since he didn't have his picture with the rest of the kids he has to have a single picture of himself on here!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be sure and let him know! I'm telling you, that is one guy who does not like to have his picture taken!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!!! Orange is an amAzing color and you all look so good in it! Y'all should come up and visit again...northern summers are the best.
ReplyDeleteThanks Dana! I totally agree about the color! And I am definitely working on a trip up there in the near future. Thinking September... But we'll see! Not really sure how much summer-ness would be left by than, but I'm sure it will still be great!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pics...you all look great in orange! :)
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Thank you! Hey, I guess the code was cracked? YAY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHans, September is WAY to late! It should be more like July! Then you'd get the full effect of SUMMER!
ReplyDeleteMake it soon, Honey Child! lol
Hey, better late than never, right? It's actually ur sisters fault... They can't decide when they're going on The Journey!! So, i'm pretty much at their mercy right now. Gee, that's scary!! LoL
ReplyDelete