Sweet picture! And not seeing your face just adds to it. I mean, the whole silhouette thing totally makes the pic. lol Yeah, I know... I am a pretty awesome sister. =0]
That depends... are you talking about the picture or the comments? If you're talking about the picture I was trying to look cool if you're talking about the comments I'm trying to be social :)
On my screen the arrow points to you:) I believe you have accomplished both objectives. You generated ten posts (social), and that is a very cool picture! I will comment again when I find bandwidth in Haiti. In the mean time, stay safe everyone:) -Benjamin- 1 Thessalonians 5:21,and 15,16...just read the last sixteen verses!
I'm standing on a racquetball wall at the park in Williston, it was actually a lot higher than it looks......And I would like to thank everyone that left a nice comment about me you have my eternal thanks for life....;) lol
Actually not really... I mean, with him it is, but most other guys I know don't like having their picture taken... Guess it depends on the guy, huh? :)
Trash talk?! What are you talking about? We/I was just saying that you like to have your picture taken. Which is totally true!!! You have to admit it... :P lol
Goodness Sam! You are wuite a popularguy arent you?!?! Well, it is a very cool picture, especially since you cant see your face! LOL... just kidding, you are a very handsome guy :) And btw, you know you like having your pic taken, vain little thing... i love ya though! ~Jess~
Okay let's set the record straight, I'm not vain, if I was vain than I would put something like, "Wow picture of the week? don't you mean picture of the year!!!" that's vain. I'm humble... I said wow pic of the week what a great sister you are. Now don't you feel bad for hurting my feelings:(.. Lol and as for Jess, thanks I love ya too in a weird sort of way... kinda like the love one might have for a puppy dog or a kitten. JK :P
I never called you an animal, I was just saying I love you like one... Well let me rephrase that, it's more of an agape love that no matter what you do I still love you.....
Wow, I about had a cow when I saw that there was 29 comments on this post! Yeah, I know you are not vain, just photogenic. :) Yep, I tried to be nice and leave only nice comments. ;)
Thanks Charity. There's been a lot more comments than I thought there would be...And I'm glad not everyone thinks I'm vain.. I don't try to be:)...and Jess, I have to say, you're my favorite aunt by blood on my fathers side lol :-l
Hannah/Sarrah I think that you should post another Picture. If we keep this up we are going to give Sam a complex:) Sam, I tried to call you. No answer:(
I know right?! You know Sam is enjoying this though... Almost 40 comments on one picture! His picture. lol And I've tried to post new pictures but our computer doesn't want to cooperate with me. If it doesn't start working soon I'm going to have some serious catching up to do!! =0]
I thought I would post comment 42. The picture is a great one! I was looking at the pictures on the board at church the other day and realized you look allot like your dad.
Wow picture of the week!!!! Did I ever tell you what a nice sister you are;) lol
ReplyDeleteThe guy that took that picture really knew what he was doing! And the subject could not have been more photogenic:) Benjamin
ReplyDeleteI know!!! I always look good in pictures where you can't see my face :)
ReplyDeleteNot true! The proof is to the right>
ReplyDeleteBenjamin
Are you pointing at me or Andrew ???
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome picture! :) - Sarrah-
ReplyDeleteWhy, because you can't see my face? Now you guys are giving me a poor self image :( jk I'm not that bad. Thanks Sarrah.
ReplyDeleteSweet picture! And not seeing your face just adds to it. I mean, the whole silhouette thing totally makes the pic. lol Yeah, I know... I am a pretty awesome sister. =0]
ReplyDeleteDude, what on earth are you trying to accomplish?
ReplyDeleteThat depends... are you talking about the picture or the comments? If you're talking about the picture I was trying to look cool if you're talking about the comments I'm trying to be social :)
ReplyDeleteOn my screen the arrow points to you:)
ReplyDeleteI believe you have accomplished both objectives. You generated ten posts (social), and that is a very cool picture!
I will comment again when I find bandwidth in Haiti. In the mean time, stay safe everyone:)
-Benjamin-
1 Thessalonians 5:21,and 15,16...just read the last sixteen verses!
Hey Sam, What are you standing on?
ReplyDeleteThat is a seriously COOL picture!!! Yeah, I would feel really honored if my sis put me a picture of the week! :) lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBtw, you guys are MORE then welcome to get on our blog! ;) And, Sam, c'mon pics of your face aren't that bad! but silhouette pictures are really cool!
ReplyDeleteI'll miss ya'll tonight! :( lol
~Cherry
I'm standing on a racquetball wall at the park in Williston, it was actually a lot higher than it looks......And I would like to thank everyone that left a nice comment about me you have my eternal thanks for life....;) lol
ReplyDeleteI declare, this pic has more comments than all the other post put together!! (look at who posted the most comments!!!!)
ReplyDeleteI know! My bro' is obviously very proud of his picture... LOL
ReplyDeleteTypical guy to like pics of themselves!!!
ReplyDeleteActually not really... I mean, with him it is, but most other guys I know don't like having their picture taken... Guess it depends on the guy, huh? :)
ReplyDeleteHey what's this trash talking going on here? you should take lessons from all the other nice people:) that left nice comments about me........
ReplyDeleteJust for the record I left you a very nice comment on your picture. And I guess you're an okay brother most of the time. :) ~ Sarrah ~
ReplyDeleteTrash talk?! What are you talking about? We/I was just saying that you like to have your picture taken. Which is totally true!!! You have to admit it... :P lol
ReplyDeleteFine...very nice pic Sam! There,now are you happy?:)
ReplyDeleteGoodness Sam! You are wuite a popularguy arent you?!?! Well, it is a very cool picture, especially since you cant see your face! LOL... just kidding, you are a very handsome guy :) And btw, you know you like having your pic taken, vain little thing... i love ya though! ~Jess~
ReplyDeleteSee, Jess even agrees with me about you being vain!! LOL :0)
ReplyDeleteOkay let's set the record straight, I'm not vain, if I was vain than I would put something like, "Wow picture of the week? don't you mean picture of the year!!!" that's vain. I'm humble... I said wow pic of the week what a great sister you are. Now don't you feel bad for hurting my feelings:(.. Lol and as for Jess, thanks I love ya too in a weird sort of way... kinda like the love one might have for a puppy dog or a kitten. JK :P
ReplyDeleteLOL... I'm not an animal, I'm your aunt!!! and you know you love me bunches!
ReplyDeleteI never called you an animal, I was just saying I love you like one... Well let me rephrase that, it's more of an agape love that no matter what you do I still love you.....
ReplyDeleteWow, I about had a cow when I saw that there was 29 comments on this post! Yeah, I know you are not vain, just photogenic. :) Yep, I tried to be nice and leave only nice comments. ;)
ReplyDelete~Cherry
awwww. you are a sweet guy too!!! gee the whole package! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Charity. There's been a lot more comments than I thought there would be...And I'm glad not everyone thinks I'm vain.. I don't try to be:)...and Jess, I have to say, you're my favorite aunt by blood on my fathers side lol :-l
ReplyDeleteSamuel Kyle!! You are to vain! Must run in the family... JK!
ReplyDeleteummm, gee, thanks? I think...
ReplyDeleteHannah/Sarrah I think that you should post another Picture. If we keep this up we are going to give Sam a complex:) Sam, I tried to call you. No answer:(
ReplyDeleteThat's strange... Did you call my phone or on skype ? Because it never came through on my phone....
ReplyDeleteI know right?! You know Sam is enjoying this though... Almost 40 comments on one picture! His picture. lol And I've tried to post new pictures but our computer doesn't want to cooperate with me. If it doesn't start working soon I'm going to have some serious catching up to do!! =0]
ReplyDeleteyou can come over this week and post them on my computer :) just as long as we get this picture of Sam off of here...
ReplyDeleteok you havent said a word all day!!! I was just kidding ya know!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know that... you're always kidding. Even so I still resent the fact that you want me off of here.. :P LOL
ReplyDeleteawww., well I'm sorry, it is your week afterall... birthday, graduation.... you tryin to set a record?
ReplyDeleteI thought I would post comment 42. The picture is a great one! I was looking at the pictures on the board at church the other day and realized you look allot like your dad.
ReplyDeleteAnd the insults just keep on coming.. jk! Thanks Ruth. I think lol.......
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDelete