Great pics! Cute pics of your sisters!They don't need to feel slighted because I just gave them a compliment!:)And I will also be the soul of discretion and not say what I'm thinking right now, Hans!lol
awwww... you guys are havin too much fun without me! :( Waaaaaaa!!!!! BTW... Think mom and dad will let you older girls come with me this week to help me clean up my new place??? :)
Idk... I'll definitely ask them! You mean this week as in tomorrow or Saturday? Because those 2 days we have stuff planned already... I'll get back to ya though!
Great pics! Cute pics of your sisters!They don't need to feel slighted because I just gave them a compliment!:)And I will also be the soul of discretion and not say what I'm thinking right now, Hans!lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI know what you're thinking!! Man, I am so good!! lol I'm glad we're all "Souls of discretion"... tty Sunday! ;)
ReplyDeleteawwww... you guys are havin too much fun without me! :( Waaaaaaa!!!!! BTW... Think mom and dad will let you older girls come with me this week to help me clean up my new place??? :)
ReplyDeleteIdk... I'll definitely ask them! You mean this week as in tomorrow or Saturday? Because those 2 days we have stuff planned already... I'll get back to ya though!
ReplyDeleteno no no... i meant next week :) ok, let me know...
ReplyDeletevery cute! :)
ReplyDelete