Sunday was Samuel's graduation, so these are all pics from then. His birthday was the day before so I may try and post some pics from then sometime also. Though we didn't get too many. But anyhow, enjoy all these!! ~Hannah


Jeremiah giving his speech...

Timothy giving his speech...

Samuel giving his speech...

Getting his diploma...

And a hug...


And talked about...

Sam and Andrew

5 of us children

Samuel

Girls group picture...


Sarrah, Anna, and I

Samuel, Chuck, Stephen

Abby and Rachel

Nathanael

Pauline, Charity, JoHannah, Me, Noah (Ladies man!), and Sarrah

He was very happy with all the $ he got! LOL

Uncle B. & Sarrah

The graduates... This is such a wacky picture


Samuel and Mom

Timmy & Sam

Ruthie and I

Mom and little Will... He was so cute!!

Chuck & Sam
I'm so happy for him......thanks a TON for posting the pictures, Hans! And, Sam I'd be excited about the $'s too! I bet your thrilled to be done w/ school...or is it just me who would feel this way about being done?
ReplyDeletelol!!!
~Cherry
No problem, Love! And uh, no I don't think it's just you who would be excited about being done with school... I'm sure that's pretty much every kid on the planet! Him included!! lol
ReplyDelete~Hans
Sam, I really like the suit! I still can't get through on the phone, maybe we should stick to emails for now:) BTW sorry I missed your graduation.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed all the pictures Hannah!
ReplyDeleteI was past thrilled!!! But like my sis said, I think that's pretty much any kid...oh btw when the time comes for you to graduate:) you might wanna write a speech!!! Lol and thanks Ben for the nice compliment. And as far as missing my graduation, my first graduation, my only highschool graduation that I'll ever have on this earth and you couldn't be there.. Oh well I can't be that hard on you. I wasn't at yours so I guess I'll forgive you...lol jk....(;
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome guy! Sam I had a dream lastnight that you and I went shopping and then ate at pizza hut! lol... congrats bud! Good job! :) And I liked your "Speech" LoL :)
ReplyDeleteGreat suggestion Sam! I'm NOT good on stage...so I would probably get tongue tied even worse if I don't write a speech!lol :) I'm estatic about only having two grades left!!! Are you planning on doing college or have you not figured that out yet?
ReplyDelete~cherry
Congrats Sam!
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I won't have to give a speech:) Like Cherry I would get soo tongue tied that I'd probably feel like dying on the spot. I have a VERY hard time talking in front of people! I still have mixed emotions about not graduating down there. More glad than sad, but I will miss not being down there.
Miss seeing everyone:(
Thanks Essy. Yeah it kinda took me by surprise, I got up there and for one of the first times in my life, I couldn't think of what to say... lol And Jess your dream was definitely a sign of things to come, provided you pay :) .. And Charity as far as college I'm going to savor a few more months of freedom then probably start.....:(
ReplyDeleteMe Pay?!?!?! After ALL That Money you got?!?!?!! LoL!
ReplyDeleteBut Jess!!! I have my whole life in front of me, I have to buy a car, and a house, and pay for my kids to go to college:( where you, you're almost over the hill, the only thing you're gonna need is enough money for a power scooter(: to ride around the nursing home.... Lol jk
ReplyDeleteOuch!!
ReplyDeleteHey Sam! You don't have any kids to send to college.
ReplyDeleteI TOTALLY understand waiting a little while to get back into any school....I would be the same way! And you crack me up already talking about needing money to send your kids to college....but I guess and can't hurt that bad to plan 20+ years in advance! :) lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
I don't have any kids to send to college.. Well Ruth I'm sorry but there's a good reason why I don't have any kids to send to college(: I'm just planning ahead a little, I didn't mean right now.. Besides it's physically impossible for me to have a child older than I am...lol
ReplyDeleteThat is a slight problem.....you can't exactly have kids older then you! :)
ReplyDeleteDon’t you think you’re being a little morbid
talking about when you are an old gramps in
your scooter? lol Hopefully that’s still around 60 more years! But I guess if we are all still friends when we are gramps and grannies we can reminisce about when we were all still teenagers and talked about needing to scrape money together for our scooters!!!:) Yeah, I know now I’m the one being morbid! :)I still have ALOT I want to do before I'm a granny.....and I'm SURE all of you do to!
Miss all of ya'll lots today....HOPEFULLY I'll get to come Wednesday! Okay, now you can turn me off cause this comment has gotten long! :) lol
~Cherry
Wow, um yeah, that was a very long comment... By the time we're all that old we won't even remember enough to reminisce about being teenagers! lol Ok, no I'm kidding... I'm sure we will!
ReplyDeleteThat's a horrible thought.... So I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna write a book about myself, that way when I'm old and can't remember you guys can read my life story back to me every single night... Lol Of course knowing you Hannah you'd probably read me something like the cat in the hat and have me convinced I'm Dr suess.......jk
ReplyDeleteYep that sounds about right... Maybe Alice In Wonderland... Mad Hatter? lol
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...didn't mean to give you any nightmares! J/K You are HILARIOUS!!! :) And the book suggestions just crack me up! Problem is: when you are old we'll be old too....maybe one of your kids that your saving up college funds for can read it to you! lol :)
ReplyDelete~Cherry
p.s. I should probably write a book too- thanks for the suggestion! :)
Sam has been watching "the notebook" to many times!
ReplyDeleteRuthie, how did you know? One of his favorites!! Charity, nope we're all younger than him (minus Ruth) so we'll have a little bit more youth on our side... Gee, what fun I would have being able to convince him of things that aren't true!! lol John from Dear John... That's who we could convince him he is...yeah... :P
ReplyDeleteSounds like LOTS of fun....I'm definetly in!:)
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Haha!
ReplyDeleteHey Hans, I know what...when he's a gramps you can convince him that he's superman! :) lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Superman:-D I think you mean Supersam!!! Jk And ladies your master plan sounds great, except for one thing, it's a proven fact that more women go senile than men, I could be the one reading the books to you !!! Lol And knowing me it's hard to say what kinda books I would read, probably chinese poetry(: now that would be funny..... And Ruth ftr I have never seen the notebook in my life...
ReplyDeleteSuperman... Hey, I think Spiderman would be cooler!! Or uh, someone really cool like... I'll let ya know when I think of it! lol Whoever it is though it will be great!!
ReplyDeleteChinese poetry?!?!? Interesting book taste- lol! :)Oh, yeah, I didn't even think of supersam but if fits- guess you could create your own character!!! :)
ReplyDelete~cherry
I had to laugh reading all these comments!
ReplyDeleteBTW if any of you want a visit from me when your old DON'T go to a nursing home! They CREEP me out:)
Also I have to wonder, Hans, what it is about the posts you do of Sam that they get sooo many comments?!?!!!
I agree with you on the nursing homes, Essy! :)lol
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Well him and Charity are the one's who comment the most so ask them!! Their both big fans of his pics for some reason... JK!!!! LoL!
ReplyDeleteI am laughing because I just had a thought!!!! But me, since I am the soul of discretion, won't say what I was thinking!!!LOL
ReplyDeleteCorrection my dear sister, you have left 8 comments, while I counting this one, have only left 7:-) therefore it seems you are the biggest fan of my pics.......not me lol.....!!!....
ReplyDeleteEs, I know you too well!!!! Words are not necessary!! Samuel, I've only commented this much because I'm in these pics too fyi!!!! Yeah... right...
ReplyDeleteLOL Hannah!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, didn't realize this is my tenth comment! :) And Essy I appreciate the fact that you were being a discerning soul and not saying what I think you were thinking!:)lol
ReplyDeleteSam, thanks for the work today and sorry the cake wasn't for you! j/k lol
~Cherry
That's okay:) I wasn't hungry anyway....But I was still a little sad it wasn't for me lol ....
ReplyDeleteThe cake was really good (And I would say that even if I hadn't made it!). Matt got the leftovers since he's all by himself these days!You have your mom and sistas to make some for you!:)
ReplyDeleteSee ya tommorow! lol
~Cherry
Or... He can make one himself!!!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see that one! Sam making a cake:) That would make a good picture! LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's happened! Just no pics to prove it... LoL
ReplyDeleteDid it taste good?! LoL:)
ReplyDeleteI have no idea... I wasn't brave enough to try it!!
ReplyDeleteHaHa!!
ReplyDelete