Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's almost Summer!!!!

iI know this post is WAY past due, but our computer has been acting up and wouldn't let me upload any pictures.... So... I'm actually posting these from my aunt's house. I've got to tell you, my brother isn't very happy that I'm doing a new post. He wanted his "picture of the week" to stay as the top post. LOL Okay, so these are just random pictures from last Friday when my uncle, aunt, & cousins came over. We have a super busy weekend coming up so I should have lot's more pictures soon! Enjoy! Sam, Jess, Abby
Mom
The ribs were very well done...
Me and my fella'!
Brian showing Sam how to tie a tie. At first he got himself all mixed up... He did finally get it though! Lizzy... She's pretty much the master hula-hooper around our house!

Uncle Sam & Noah



Brian took over the grilling for a while...

No comment...

Lizzy, Sarrah & I
No-Man... I think he was pretty much over whelmed with all his toys.

12 comments:

  1. I like all the pictures. Noah is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, good pictures Hannah Girl!!! We had so much fun... we need to do that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Finally new pics! JK! I like your hair like that, Hans. I have to agree with Ruth, Noah is pretty cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not many comments are there?:-p jk Great pics anyway......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I enjoyed all the new pics!! Your hair looks cute like that! :-)

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more thing....Happy birthday Samuel!!! I have two pieces of advice for you on your birthday: 1. Forget about the past cause you can't change it! 2. Forget about the present cause I didn't get you one! :0 lol

    Hope you have a GREAT day!
    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, you have officially made me homesick with this post:( I miss seeing everyone. Sam Happy 18th! Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is good advice to give! Not necessarily the best to receive, but either way it was funny, thanks Charity I think lol..... And Ben, I'm sorry about missing your phone calls, I tried to call back but it wouldn't let me:( it's probably some silly little technicality that has something to do with international phone calls. So anyway I am sorry and I will talk to you soon some sunny day ......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome! Good seeing everyone today....it seems like it's been a long time! You did a great job on your speech and song!

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Sam!!! We are so proud of the young man you have become! You have such a caring spirit and a huge heart, don't ever lose that ok! You did a great job speaking and your special was beautiful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY And GRADUATION!!!!! We love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! And as far as the advice goes...I don't mean it seriously just as a joke! lol

    ~Cherry

    ReplyDelete

Hey, We would love to hear your thoughts... So leave us a comment!