






Samuel & Chuck
The 3 youngest children
Jon & Sarrah

I thought this was a cute picture... He was looking for gators!
Me
Abby
Dad
Nathanael
Elisabeth
Nathanael and I
Mom, Nathanael, & Lizzy
Mom & Lizzy
Abigail... She's gotten pretty good at pool... Well, good as in she can beat me, but I guess you don't have to be too good to do that!
Elisabeth
Sam and Aunt Steph
Sam, he was trying to hang off the banister and ended up falling! It wasn't too high though... lol
Mom and her sister, Steph.
Jonathan
Samuel & I ... I know it's dark, but I still liked it. =0]
Nathanael
J-Bug
Abby
That place was loads of fun! Wish they had one up here:(
ReplyDeleteJon and his glasses are absolutely adorable! Give him and Nathan a hug for me!
Yes it is!! I'll be sure and give the boys hugs 4 u... ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like lots of fun! Glad Sam survived falling off the banister! :)J/K lol We need to do that sometime soon (that's just my opinion though!)
ReplyDelete~Cherry
Wow, I haven't been on here in forever!!! Thanks for all the updates. These pictures make Florida summers actually look nice (and not miserable)! ;-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's not all that bad down here!! lol
ReplyDeleteYou know I kinda miss it just a little teeny tiny bit!
ReplyDelete